We stayed for our third visit to Hawkrigg and once again were ot disappointed.
The place is a country bed and breakfast in a beautiful setting views to die for.
Emma is the perfect host and her parents are lovely.
Whilst staying this time a young couple who were also visiting had broken their sat nav and Emma without hesitation lent them her own so they could find their way around. Not many places would do this.
We recommend this Guest House without hesitation it is a family run home and we love it!
- Also Known As:
- Hawkrigg Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Hawkrigg Guest House Hotel
- Hawkrigg Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawkrigg Guest House is a beautiful family run guest house situated on a hill over looking lake Windermere.It has 3 rooms with fantastic views and all are en-suite. It is in the middle of the lake District national park, which gives you easy access to everything the lake District has to offer. There are many Pubs and Restaurants nearby, in the villages of Bowness, Windermere, Hawkshead, Coniston and Ambleside. It is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hawkrigg Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.