stay here one night and you wont fail to be impressed. The hotel from the outside looks like many in the area, however enter the front door and it is very impressive. The price is not too bad either. Location a couple of minutes walk to the front. The town itself is only 5 minutes walk with lots of shops and restaurants. The rooms in the hotel are comfortable with all facilities, but the lounges are impressive, the hotel describes itself as a gallery hotel and it is just that. Interesting art on all the walls. The breakfast, as for any hotel was good, however it did come hot because it was cooked fresh. Have a look if ever you are in Easrbourn, i would go back.
- Also Known As:
- Da Vinci Eastbourne Hotel
- Da Vinci Eastbourne Hotel Eastbourne
- Da Vinci Hotel Eastbourne
- Eastbourne Da Vinci Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The da Vinci is ideally situated in Howard Square just off the sea front and just around the corner from the Devonshire Theatre, the Congress Theatre, the Winter Gardens, The Birley Centre and Eastbourne's new arts centre. We are a short walk to the town's shops and a lot of excellent restaurants which we are happy to recommend. The da Vinci has 20 en-suite rooms which each feature a well known (and not so well known) artist. The rooms have all been refurbished and redecorated to a very high standard and each of the rooms is unique so that no two rooms are the same. On the ground floor is the hotel art gallery featuring original art work by local professional artists as well as a resident's lounge (with full licensed facilities), two breakfast rooms and a conference room (which you can hire). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your da Vinci Eastbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.