We stayed for 1 night and it was perfect for what we wanted. The location is superb - only a 10 minute walk from the main train station, a bus stops outside that goes to the airport, and it is in the picturesque part of Oslo.
The room was slightly bigger than we had expected, and it was clean and comfortable. We used it as an overnight base to go out and explore the city before our flight home. We walked everywhere, and it's central location was excellent.
The breakfast was ok with its buffet style. There was as much as you could want, with bread and jams, bacon and eggs, and cereal. Plus, a neverending supply of coffee. By no means superb food, but for what we wanted/needed it was perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotell Bondeheimen Hotel Oslo
- Best Western Hotell Bondeheimen Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Oslo
- Best Western Oslo
- Oslo Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We ourselves understand why so many different people want to be our guests! They think it's smart to live comfortably - in the middle of town – at a hotel with reasonable prices! That's why Best Western Hotell Bondeheimen is one of the most frequently visited hotels in Oslo - a metropolitan and central hotel in Oslo with old Norwegian charm!Best Western Hotell Bondeheimen was established in 1913, and ever since the beginning it has been a true home for different people from the Norwegian countryside, Nobel literature laureates, artists and tourists from Europe and America. Hotell Bondeheimen is located only 100 meters from the parliament building , Stortinget, and the main street Karl Johans gate. Guests will find themselves in the most central part of downtown Oslo , with all important museums, shops, restaurants and attractions, like the Royal Palace and Aker Brygge, within walking distance. You will also find popular shopping centers like Oslo City , Glasmagasinet and Steen&Strøm close by.Best Western Hotell Bondeheimen is a business hotel right in the center of downtown Oslo. We have all the facilities you might require in our immediate surroundings, and public transportation like the airport train, Flytoget, is only minutes away. The airportbus, Flybussen, actually stops right outside our building. Through Best Western you collect points for each stay, which you also can convert to SAS bonus miles.If you are looking for an Oslo weekend, we also offer spacious rooms for the whole family. Our restaurant, Kaffistova , serves a wholesome, Norwegian breakfast buffet and we can store the luggage for you if you arrive early or depart late.Hotell Bondeheimen also offers conference and meeting facilities up to 150 people. We have 8 conference rooms in different sizes located in different parts of the hotel, including a large theatre space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotell Bondeheimen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.