My husband and I visited Vienna for 3 days in November and enjoyed our stay at the Rathaus. This is a hip, stylish boutique hotel located out of the city center but very close to the U-bahn and an easy and enjoyable walk into the city center. We stayed on the second floor in the Kloster Am Spitz room. Our room was extremely clean, large and very comfortable. The beds were great, the walk-in shower was the best, I loved the design of our sink, parquet flooring, big windows facing the front, floor to ceiling window coverings, high ceilings and a mini fridge containing wine of our wine maker whom the room is dedicated to.
Check-in was very smooth, the woman (unfortunately I did not get her name) was very helpful in recommending nearby restaurants, organizing U-bahn tickets as well as any of our questions we had. Breakfast was plentiful and served in the breakfast room/wine bar with white, high-back leather banquet seating and chairs, clean-lined wood tables and parquet flooring (very fresh and minimalistic style).
I really enjoyed our stay here and would return no doubt to the Rathaus Hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rathaus Wein And Design Wien
- Hotel Rathaus Wein Design Wien
- Rathaus Wein Design Wien Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unusual hotel concept in Austria’s capital, Vienna. The Hotel Rathaus Vienna Wine & Design represents the Fleischhaker family’s pleasure concept with its vinophile philosophy. At every step you will be confronted by the theme of wine in the modern design hotel: the wine cheese on the breakfast buffet, the wine guglhupf with your coffee, the wine cosmetics in your room – wine is simply everywhere. Intensive dealing with a vintner is the invitation of each of these 39 tastefully furnished rooms. The individually designed double rooms are each dedicated to a top Austrian vintner, who provides noble wines for the “somewhat different” minibar.The director Conrad Schröpel and his team are happy to share the sensory experience of drinking wine with their guests. The wines of the Vintner of The Month are discussed unpretentiously in the wine lounge over glasses of wine, and knowledge of wines and vintners is exchanged in an uncomplicated manner. Tasting are also naturally organised on agreement – for individuals, interested guests and for small groups or conference participants. Austrian delicacies, prepared according to recipes by the house chef Klaus Fleischhaker, round off the hotel’s unique indulgence offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.