- location: very central, stadtpark is a block away, during summer a short around to enjoy a beautiful city
- staff: very helpful and friendly, my experience with receptionists was better than usual so i have to point it out (+)
- room: free wifi (++), curtains that block properly light and comfy bed for comfortable sleep (++), room clean, bathroom with essentials, mini fridge is there, and you get 1 bottle of water for free every day
- breakfast has a large choice of fruit, bread, pastries, yoghurt,...
The bads or room for improvements:
-services: iron and iron board are there, however iron doesn't properly iron shirts (too bad for business travelers)
- breakfast: why is the buffet not refilled in a timely manner with (boiled) eggs, tomatoes and cucumbers? It happened every morning during a week at different times
- no gym in the hotel which is fine, but people, offering a 25eur pass for this outdated intercontinental building is simply ludicrous,
- Also Known As:
- Am Konzerthaus Hotel
- Sofitel Vienna
- Vienna Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel am Konzerthaus Vienna by MGallery is located in the enchanting center of Vienna. Take in the legacy of the Art Nouveau era and discover famous sights in the vicinity, such as the Ringstrasse, the State Opera House, the Belvedere that holds "TheKiss" by Gustav Klimt, Vienna city park and the Vienna Secession. The hotel combines comfortable surroundings with a unique Art Nouveau character. Relax in a Superior or Deluxe room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel am Konzerthaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.