Plus: Location (just next to Naschmarkt and Karlsplatz). Room size.
Lows: Bad Wifi. Breakfast room way too small.
There are better accor hotels for business travelling in Vienna like the Hotel Am Konzerthaus.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Secession Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Secession Wien Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Secession Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home away from home, right in the centre of Vienna. Our cosy 4 star hotel is celebrating its 100th anniversary and has been completely renovated to mark the occasion. The Mercure Secession offers a combination of classic Viennese style and modern comfort. Facilities include 70 spacious, airconditioned rooms, suites and apartments, bar with Internet terminal, WLAN in the lobby and private parking. The opera, Stephansdom Cathedral, museums, Ringstrasse and Karntnerstrasse are only a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Secession Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.