I spent two nigths here with my son. Hotel was easy to reach from Monte Carlo railway station by foot. You must go to the railway stations top floor and from there is just few hundred meters to the hotel. Staff was friendly and helped my son to find a pharmacy when I felt sick and couldn`t do it myself. There was enough staff to serve you. Room was extremely clean, beds were okay, so the sheets. Funny thing was, that you couldn`t wash your hands in toilet. My son ate lunch at the hotel and said it was good. The breakfast was really rich and tasty. Pool we didn`t try.
Location for hotel is just great. Short walk to Casino and busstop near the hotels door. Price was cheap for Monaco.
My son had booked a Ferrari ride from a local company and the hotel staff informed him as soon as the driver and the car arrived in front of the hotel door.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Novotel Monte-Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its enviable location, ideally situated in the very heart of the Principality, strong design and array of services make the Novotel Monte Carlo an attractive offering. Just steps away from the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum, only 100 metres from prestigious stores in Monaco's shopping area, close to the railway station, the beach which can be reached on foot, the hotel boasts a breathtaking view of the bay and the famous Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.