Spent a fab week here with my husband in May. A wonderful hotel to relax and chill at. The staff are very attentive and were always helpful. A special mention to Olga and Dimitris who served us at breakfast where nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend a visit to the beach bar where the food was lovely and fresh and the views were amazing, a fab way to escape the mid day sun! The pool was quiet and well organized with no issues getting a sunbed.
All in all a luxury hotel where paying a bit extra is definitely worth it!
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa. A definitive landmark among Europe’s finest Hotels and a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the world, Thalassa is distinguished as the ultimate destination for an intimate, luxurious escape immersed in relaxation and rejuvenation. Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. The Sunset Lounge: Enjoy light fare, or traditional afternoon tea amid the splendor of a lovely sitting room atmosphere in our Sunset Lounge. Gaze past the balcony doors and enjoy the sun setting over the colorful horizon. Accommodation: All guests are pampered and offered personalized service from attentive staff in beautifully designed elegant accommodations, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. The deluxe one-bedroom suite goes as far as to offer his & hers bathrooms with his & hers exclusive amenities. Anagenisis Spa (Salus per Aquam – Healing Through Water): Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.