Just returned from a 3 day stay in Helsinki. The Radisson Royal was a high standard hotel and what you expect from a hotel chain. The Grill It restaurant was very good.
The hotel was really busy and had lots of business men staying. This did give it a certain atmosphere and it was not a romantic place to stay! We struggled to find a table for breakfast each morning as it was so busy but the staff were very helpful in clearing a table for us.
It was a good location for central Helsinki.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki Hotel
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Helsinki
- Helsinki Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleek Business-oriented Hotel with striking glass facade & atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.