We enjoyed our stay here. The staff was friendly and helpful, there were free city maps and free iPad rentals while in the lounge area, and the rooms were clean and comfortable (except the beds squeaked some-bring earplugs if that bothers you). The breakfast was basic but good. The prices at the bar were very decent and the lounge was a nice place to hang out in and take in the fun travel atmosphere.
- Also Known As:
- Danhostel Copenhagen Downtown Hotel
- Danhostel Copenhagen Downtown Hotel Copenhagen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the international city atmosphere at Copenhagen Downtown. Copenhagen Downtown is only a 2 minute walk from Central Station, the Tivoli Gardens and the city centre. A cozy atmosphere, living art and a vibrant cultural life make Copenhagen Downtown unique. It is a hotspot for different nationalities, expressions and life stories where performing artists as well as Copenhageners and visitors from all over the world come together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Copenhagen Downtown Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.