I stayed twice at this Hotel for two weekends in a row!
First of all, the service is amazing! All people who work there are friendly, smily, happy, willing to help you and very quick!
The food is good, at lunch time we had fingerfood with was ok. We had free coffee during our stay in all public hotel floors. Toilets were clean and fresh.
My room was big, clean and fresh! The furniture were simple but stylish. The facilities were coffee and tea, some luxurius shampoo and shower gel, soap, slipppers, shoe shine etc...
There is a free wi fi connection which was slow, sometimes.
I felt safe, happy and relaxed. I don't think it's a 5 star hotel but I would definately come back.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Hotel
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Athens
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Hotel Athens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, unconventional proposal for those who seek something different in the center of Athens is the fully renovated hotel STRATOS VASSILIKOS. In the intensity of impressionism and hyperrealism, the totally renovated hotel unit is now in position to offer to the guest the emotional uplift and euphoria in combination with the coverage of his demands, in a place that combines harmonically the floral style with the frugality and relaxing mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Otel, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Airotel Stratos Vassilikos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.