Located to the north of Lausanne close to motorway connections from Geneva and Zurich. Good access to the mountains.
Hotel very well equiped and spotlessly clean.
Excellent for a short trip or business trip.
Access to centre of Luasanne is took several minutes and was best achieved by taxi although there are buses avaiable with free tickets provided by the hotle.
There is a very acceptable restuarant within the hotel but sadly this is where we were let down by one extremely rude waitress who let down the hotel and gave a very bad impression of Switzerland. How sad.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lausanne Crissier Hotel
- Ibis Lausanne Crissier Hotel Lausanne
- Accor Lausanne Crissier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Lausanne Crissier hotel is located 8 km from Lausanne and lake Léman, on its north-western outskirts. 10 min from the Musée Olympique, the hotel has 113 rooms, including 3 adapted for disabled guests. It has a restaurant, a bar with a terrace open 24/24, free parking and 8 meeting rooms for organising conferences and seminars. Guests on a business trip have Wifi wireless Internet access. Tennis courts close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Lausanne Crissier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.