It was my first time in Italy and Tuscany, and I couldn't believe how the beautiful countryside came to life. Just like what I have seen in the movies. Il Casale del Cotone was a picture postcard. Our host, Allessandro couldn't have been more friendly, helpful and welcoming. Our rooms opened onto a gorgeous veranda with sweeping views of the fabulous countryside. Unfortunately, we did not partake of one of the sensational dinners that we had heard about, but our stay was none the less wonderful, as were the breakfasts. I hope I have the opportunity to return to Italy some day, without a doubt to Tuscany, and absolutely to Il Casale del Cotone. Thank you Allessandro !
- Also Known As:
- Il Casale Del Cotone Hotel San Gimignano
- Il Casale Del Cotone Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The farmhouses are located no more than 2,5 km from the medieval town of San Gimignano in the district of Siena. The "Casale del Cotone" as well the "Rocca degli Olivi" are surrounded by 70 acres of vinyards and olive trees. They were erected in the 17th century at the bottom of the hill where is located the ancient Roman church "Pieve di Cellole" which inspired Giacomo Puccini to compose the opera "Suor Angelica". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Il Casale del Cotone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.