The staff was terrific in this lovely, very well located hotel, just blocks from the Uffizi Gallery one way and Michelangelo's David the other. I had to check out at Ungodly Hours of the Morning and was unhappy to miss their exceptional breakfast buffet, but they packed a "box breakfast" for me! I absolutely loved my stay and highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.