We booked our rooms online after seeing the photos on the website and reading some of the reviews. We hoped we wouldn't be disappointed. We were not! Upon our arrival, we were shown to our rooms and informed that rooms with a better view were available, and we were offered the sea view rooms. We had a spectacular view of the sea and Mt. Etna. Even though the weather was cool and cloudy, the view from our balcony was great. The staff was very attentive to our needs, and the rooms were very clean. Our breakfast was plentiful, with more offerings than other similar hotels. All in all, we were very pleased with our stay at Villa Belvedere. Visiting later in spring or even September would be even lovelier. We would definitely return for another stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Belvedere Hotel
- Villa Belvedere Hotel Taormina
- Hotel Belvedere Taormina
- Villa Belvedere Taormina, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Belvedere its a delightful and romantic hotel situated at 5 minutes walking from the center of Taormina. It's an ideal hotel for couples who are looking for a charm and relaxing oasis surrounded by a lovely garden always in bloom. With an amazing view of "Baia di Naxos" and the mount Etna Villa Belvedere its a perfect location for your Sicilian holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Villa Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.