Hi. We recently stayed at the Westin Europa and Regina in Venice Italy in May 2012. The hotel was quaint and nice, right on the grand canal. The rooms were lovely and spacious. Wish we had a seperate shower in the bathroom, but the bed was comfortable, and inviting especially after travelling for about 20 hours! The staff could have been more friendly at guest services, but that is the only complaint we had. Otherwise a very nice hotel.
The Nortons - Mozambique
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A picturesque escape on the Grand Canal, The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice faces the beautiful Santa Maria della Salute church. Explore the city from our canal-side location: the famous monuments of Piazza San Marco, shopping, and the incomparable poetry of Venice are steps away. Guestrooms and suites, many renovated and some with large terraces, offer city or water views and contemporary conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hotel Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.