My husband and I stayed in Venice for two nights. The B&B was in a beautiful, charming, quiet area in Castello, Venice. The bedroom was nice and clean as was the bathroom. We were disappointed that we did not see much of the owners, Pierro and Sylvia. My husband and I specifically chose to stay at Bed and Breakfasts so we can speak to the locals at breakfast and get ideas of what to do in the city. Unfortunately, the owners put the breakfast out the night before and we did not see them in the morning. That being said, they were helpful upon our arrival - gave us some maps and restaraunt recommendations. Overall, a nice place to stay for a good value.
- Also Known As:
- a Casa Mia... Bed And Breakfast - Camere e Appartamenti a Venezia Hotel
- a Casa Mia... b&b - Camere e Appartamenti a Venezia
- a Casa Mia... Bed And Breakfast - Camere e Appartamenti a Venezia Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Venice centre, Castello quarter, there are Bed and Breakfast and apartments. Few minutes far from Biennale, San Marco, or Lido island. A casa mia...B&B for some days will be ...yours. At your disposition 3 double rooms (b&b treatment). If you want a more independent solution we offer you a nice apartment with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Perfect for two persons, can comfortably accommodate up to five. Warmth and hospitality for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Budget Places, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your "A casa mia..." Bed and Breakfast - Camere e appartamenti a Venezia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.