Not very close to the city center but easy enough to get to with the Metro - only a few blocks walk from Romolo station. Not much to see or do in the neighborhood but going downtown is easy with the Metro and you would have to pay considerably more for a similar hotel in the city center. This is also a good base when traveling by car on the southern side of Milan.
Very friendly and helpful staff in the reception, quick responses to emails prior to the stay.
Good quality basic breakfast.
Some noise from the street in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Spezia - Gruppo Mini Milan
- Hotel La Spezia - Gruppo Mini
- Mini Hotel Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Navigli, a 10-minute walk from Romolo Metro, it offers free internet, a rooftop breakfast room, and modern, air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and cosy slippers. Rooms are decorated in a contemporary style with warm wooden floors and large historical pictures of Milan. Each comes with a minibar and safety deposit box. Guests can enjoy views of the Alps while enjoying breakfast, including Italian coffee with pastries, local ham, and fresh fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel La Spezia - Gruppo MiniHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.