My wife and I stayed in this mercure for 4 nights in july. The hotel is opposite the train station, which is also the terminus for the airport bus, and as it's only ten minutes from the city centre it's perfectly sited. Immediately ouside the hotel is a selection of 24/7 fast food cafes - ideal for snacks and drinks.
The hotel staff were always friendly and attentive and the room was spotless. Bed linen is changed every three days. The public areas are pleasant and the garden is a tranquil spot - yet only a few metres from busy traffic. Air conditioning throughout the hotel was faultless.
The bedroom was not overly-big, but well furnished. The king-size bed was comfortable and a good night's sleep guaranteed. The bathroom was average-sized. The lighting could be improved, but the shower worked perfectly. Toiletries were replenished each day. The fridge in the bedroom was on the blink, so we got ice from the bar.
Altogether a most comfortable and restful stay and I wouldn't hesitate to rebook.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bologna Centro Hotel
- Mercure Bologna Centro Hotel Bologna
- Accor Bologna Centro
- Mercure Bologna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Bologna Centro is just across from the main railway station, close to the historic city centre, and a 10 minute drive from the exhibition centre and the airport. The hotel offers 244 rooms equipped with all 4 star comforts and services.There are 3 non smoking floors. The 5000 sqm hotel garden is open to guests. Pay parking with direct access to the hotel is available. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOTEL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Bologna Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.