My wife n I went to Rome in September...the A/C in the rooms was a life saver in the heat of the night. We stayed in the apartment in via Della Pace...such a fantastic location...food, tourism, sit 'n' stare at the beauty of the cobbled streets of Rome - perfect for us both. We loved Rome, but loved it more because of the location - we were so close to Piazza Navona: fantastic by day and magical by night! So much to see and do in just that area alone. Great location to stay in. Apartment was clean, tidy and practical so long as you don't mind the steps to the top. Cecilia was always a phonecall away if we wanted any advice or had any questions for her. Would definately go back and stay in the same apartment.
- Also Known As:
- Cecilia Suites Rome Hotel Rome
- Cecilia Suites Rome Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cecilia suites Rome is a charming collection of luxury suites and rooms in a 15th Century building located on the famous street of Via Frattina, Vicolo Cellini, Via Brancaleone. Situated in the historic center of beautiful Rome, we are steps away from boutique shopping, charming cafes, bars and clubs, and fine restaurants. Rome’s most popular attractions are nearby: Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna, Trinità dei Monti, Via Giulia, San Pietro, Campo dei Fiori and the Pantheon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Cecilia Suites Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.