We spent two nights with Francesca and Simone recently. This was our 'treat' place to stay in Rome after trekking for 15 days.
When the website says, it is near the Trevi Fountain, it means it. Yes, with the window open you can hear the street but, that is part of the fun of being so close to such an attraction. But, close the windows and certainly, you cannot hear the street noise.
Francesca and Simone were very accommodating. We were left a take away breakfast one morning we were out early, we were able to leave our bags at the town house after we had checked out. Restaurant recommendations, maps, access to the WiFi, access to the kitchenette for a cup of tea, a treat when we left home to Australia.
We highly recommend Town House Fontana di Trevi precisely because it is not a big business, but it is small, it is personal and they obviously work hard to make your stay memorable.
- Also Known As:
- Town House Fontana Di Trevi Hotel
- Town House Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Town House Fontana di Trevi is a new accommodation located in the heart of Rome, at only 25 m. from the enchanting Fountain of Trevi. It is situated few steps from the Metro Station Barberini and from the bus station in San Silvestro square. The Town House Fontana di Trevi is the ideal setting to walk round the center of Rome. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, LCD TV 42” and 50”, WI-FI, and furnished with great taste and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Town House Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.