We arrived to such a warm welcome - Giovanni really made such an effort to welcome us to B&B i tre pupazzi! Giovanni contacted us before over email to give us directions and check arrival times, etc. Giovanni gave us a map of Rome and highlighted all the great little things to do in Rome that are not mentioned in the standard tour books!
We had such an amazing time here - the location was perfect - just next to the river, the vatican and a lovely street to get great Italian food. We were so close to the main City too - it was a great walk accross the river. The room we stayed in was large, clean and modern - the kitchen was full of breakfast food and lovely coffee!
When we come back to Rome we will definitely stay here again. If anybody is thinking of staying in Rome I would recommend this place!!
- Also Known As:
- b&b i Tre Pupazzi Hotel
- Bed And Breakfast i Tre Pupazzi
- b&b i Tre Pupazzi Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Bed and Breakfast, few steps from San Peter's Square, near museums, restaurants and and shopping areassituated in a small old area called Borgo Pio, you will feel to live in a small town in the centre of a big city. Two of the three rooms have private bathroom while the other room share the third large bathroom. All of them have large windows and are very spacious, quite and clean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your B&B i tre pupazzi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.