Very friendly and helpful staff at the reception. Check- in English without any problems. For room service and breakfast some Spanish may be necessary. Personal welcome letter and sweets make you feel really welcome.
Rooms are of good size. Nice idea is the closet which can be also accessed directly from the bathroom. High quality amenities. Rooms could have more light as they are in dark colour and not much light available.
Remarkable is the choice, freshness and variety of the breakfast. Recommend to book a rate including breakfast as it is quite expensive otherwise.
Rooms to the Avenida Princessa are noisy, especially on the lower levels. Also the windows are difficult to close.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Escapio, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.