Was staying there with my family and my colleagues. In the description of the hotel it is stated that there is an internet and garage provided, appears it is all there, but you should pay for everything, 18 eur per day for using their garage, the internet is total shame, the wifi available only in the lobby, 16 eur. for 24 hours, but you cant use that in your room, you will need to pay separate price 5 euro for 1 hour and if you decide to use it more you will be charged extra 17 euros for coming 24 hours, when a much more cheaper hotels providing a free wifi available in the rooms. The breakfast was OKish, but in the end my family and me and half of my colleagues had food poisoning and were sick with vomiting and diarrhea for two three days and the personnel were totally ignorant. I have noticed several times that the plates and the cups for the breakfast were not properly washed which I have mentioned to the waiters few times. The rooms were extremely noisy, could't sleep due to the traffic noise and the people partying on the streets. The air conditioning was strange, it was hot inside the room, it was impossible to find a way to regulate it, we tried to open the window but the noise was unbearable. My colleagues have also mentioned that their hear driers and a telephone were not functioning. Anyway, I find this hotel an overpriced and overrated mediocre quality hotel placed in some urban district from 70th very far from the city center
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
4 November 2011
Report response as inappropriate
We are extremely sad for not covering your guest expectations.
We obviously offer serveral hotel services, apart from the room, all of them with their own cost.
Regarding the noise you heard from your room, if you had told us about it, we could have changed you into another quieter room.
Concerning your family and colleagues health problems, we are expecting the Public Health Madrid Authority could determine the origin, because others congress atendants stayed in others hotels, not of our hotel chain, suffered the same disconfort.
We are really involved about food hygiene and we comply with the HACCP procedures.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC