Good hotel. Very clean. The gentleman (Albert?) who checked us in on the evening of 4 April 2012 was extremely helpful, kind and welcoming. He was very considerate of these four tired travellers and gave excellent tips on where to have tapas in the neighborhood. He provided us with maps and encircled the nearby places on them so we'd have an easy time finding the tapas places. He also followed up after just to make sure that we were alright. Kudos, Senor! We know you'll go far in the hotel and travel industry.
With respect to the blonde lady who was at the reception the next few days - we were not fans. No warmth. No help. She just sent us to the house phone to do things ourselves. At our previous hotel in Germany, the Marriott Dusseldorf, they were far more warm and helpful beyond the call of duty. 8 April 2012, our last night at the Pullman Barcelona, was a little weird because the guests in the hotel rooms near us were shouting in the hallway. We gathered that they were students and that the roommate of one had fallen asleep after bolting the door so the roommate had to wait outside with her boyfriend. There should be a quieter and more effective way that hotels can deal with sound sleepers! Maybe it was the blond lady on duty at reception.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Barcelona Skipper Hotel
- Pullman Barcelona Skipper Hotel Barcelona
- Ab Skipper Barcelona
- Hotel Ab Skipper
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelona, Port Olímpic, only 50 metres from the beach.An ideal location next to the beach and an excellent starting point, no matter what your reason for visiting Barcelona.Our prime location features fast connections to the airport and the main roads leading into the city. Taxis, the underground metro, buses and trams are just a few meters away from the hotel... plus a relaxing stroll alongside Barcelona's beautiful beaches will bring you to the world-famous Rambles. A 20-minute walk in the opposite direction will lead you to the new Diagonal Mar district with its famous Barcelona Forum Convention Centre, the flagship of the new Barcelona.All rooms are touched with contemporary design and are fully furnished and fitted to provide optimal comfort. The hotel's extensive common areas are filled with natural Mediterranean light and offer a luxurious view of our private interior garden.Our personalised service and commitment thrives on meeting your needs so that you can make the most of your stay in Barcelona.Pullman Barcelona Skipper is the ideal hotel that combines business and leisure, creating a product that can offer you the best in services and technology to ensure success, combined with premium recreation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Venere, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Barcelona Skipper reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.