Excellent apartment’s complex (in street Martinez de la Rosa 11)to rent in interesting neighborhood of BCN. I stayed there with my parents and brother. From the beginning the communication with Gianfranco, the manager, was excellent; he was even there for a late check-in(there is no reception, the offices are in another building). We even asked for an extra bed at the last moment as another relative was coming and he arranged the extra bed and price with no delays. I also appreciated that I asked for a very clean apartment as older people were staying with different standards from young people and he made sure everything was spotless. The apartment we got was really clean, really spacious (2 bedrooms and a big entrance where the extra bed went) and so cute! There are great facilities available (there was even a ironing station) with everything you may need in the kitchen(in order to cook etc), in the (big) shower room(hair dryer and gel showers included) or the small WC (with a tender to hang the wet clothes!), everything looks like an IKEA catalogue which is good! It had everything we could ask for (in the kitchen, the 2 bathrooms, etc), I loved the big windows and the locations are great, with supermarkets and metro (Diagonal) nearby and, of course, the Passeig de Gracia, the tourist bus and the neighborhood of Gracia! Great for relaxing (there´s no noise and the beds are good).The whole building was renovated just 5 years ago tops. Wifi included, of course. If I remember correctly the apartment was at the second (and last) floor, apartment 2. By the way, I read other critiques about the water heat, that it was insufficient: let me tell you, I have the same system at home, you just can´t have 3 people showering consecutively, that´s just normal, some will shower in the morning, others in the evening, just like at home, we don´t line up,5 people like it´s some gym shower! Best week, great price (concerning the rest of the apartments in BCN)!Definitely would stay there again, recommended 100%!
- Also Known As:
- City Center Apartments Hotel
- City Center Apartments Hotel Barcelona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Center Apartments are located in the very center of Barcelona and are ideal for more than 3 guests. Enjoy all the comforts of home in modern apartments that accommodate from 2 to 8 guests. We provide free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your City Center Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.