We spent Christmas in Barcelona. We stayed in Avenida which was a terrible experience. We changed room 3 times because the central heating didn't function and finally they brought us a mobile air heater for the bathroom. Breakfast was poor and overvalued, there wasn't concierge,there wasn't piano bar like they published through the net, the personnel is from average to bad and every time the metro passes you think you will experience an earthquake. I do not recommend you this place at all.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Avenida Palace Barcelona
- Avenida Palace Barcelona
- Husa Avenida Palace Hotel Barcelona
- Avenida Palace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Avenida Palace is a classic part of Barcelona. It has been recently refurbished and is blessed by its prime location in the city centre. It offers 151 comfortable, recently refurbished rooms that have retained their classic yet functional décor. The rooms are well-appointed and have en-suite bathrooms as well as a digital ISDN line with modem connection. The "Insolit Barcelona" restaurant is open every day. Room service is available. The hotel boasts 7 function rooms for between 25 and 300 people, all of which have an analogue telephone line for computer connections. Audio-visual and technical equipment is available for clients, and there is a hairdressing and massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Husa Avenida Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.