This apartment is in excellent location, just in the heart of Barcelona, but just a bit away from Rambla tourist traps.
We had an excellent apartment, which was only 3 months old, so all in super shape.
Taxi station just front of the door, so easy to get e.g. to Gothic with 5-7 EUR.
There is noise from the street, but when you keep windows closed, it is OK to sleep. And airconditon keeps the rooms cool.
There was some constructions ongoing in the same building (office), but they said that only from 11.00-17.00, so no trouble on that at all.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Sixtyfour Hotel
- Apartments 64
- Apartments Sixtyfour Hotel Barcelona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- APARTMENTS SIXTYFOUR, EXCLUSIVITY AND LUXURY RIGHT IN THE HEART OF BARCELONA Apartments Sixtyfour are located in one of the traditional buildings on Paseo de Gracia. It is, without a doubt, Barcelona’s most prestigious street, a paradise of shops and modernist art. Our apartments are completely refurbished and have been designed to offer you room, comfort and wellbeing during your stay in the city, be it for business or pleasure. Therefore, everything from the bedroom, to the dining room, kitchen and bathroom are fully equipped down to the last detail. Ideal for both families with children and groups of friends (maximum capacity 8 people). Their privileged location means that you are within walking distance of the main tourist sites with Las Ramblas, the Cathedral and the Gothic Quarter, the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s most emblematic buildings or the most representative shops of Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Apartments Sixtyfour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.