Stayed here with 2 friends for one day at the end of our trip to Majorca. Good hotel very clean, room was modern and comfortable. We had a junior suite as there were 3 of us, which was 2 twin beds and sofa bed. There was just enough room. The bathroom was a good size with big white fluffy towels and good shower over the bath. The hotel is in a good location just off Jaime III around the corner from Corte Ingles very good location. Recommend a visit to Ginbo, Gin bar 500 yds from hotel great for gin lovers. There are 2 small swimming pools, the rooftop pool has very few loungers but the ground floor pool has alot of space
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Saratoga Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Saratoga, in Palma (Majorca) was established in 1962 and has been recently refurbished. The Hotel Saratoga is situated in a central but quiet location in Palma (Majorca), near one of the most popular and prestigious commercial avenues of the city - Avenue Jaime III - close to the Paseo Maritimo promenade, the Cathedral and the Harbour. Built in a conventional style, the Hotel Saratoga has a fresh and comfortable atmosphere, a sober decor, and excellent facilities, equipment and service. The Hotel Saratoga disposes 187 luxury rooms and offers free wireless high speed internet throughout the whole hotel. There is a BLUE JAZZ CLUB with live Jazz Music and the presence of the best Jazz artists in Majorca. The Hotel Saratoga is highly recommended for Conventions and Business, tourism, Golf and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Orbitz, Otel, Tingo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Saratoga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.