Arrived in Berlin having opted for a private driver from Prague.
We were met at reception by Fabian who took us to the Club Lounge for check in and a glass of champagne.
Room 1109,apparently the best in the hotel,and can totally agree. Three separate bank of windows with delightful views from each. Room was huge and amenities all you could want.
Breakfast in the Club Lounge was cold buffet and order for hot items. Great service and staff.
Had drinks in the Lounge each evening accompanied by canapés and snacks.
The staff in this hotel were excellent and always stopped by our table to enquire on our day,and more,they seemed genuinely interested.
Fabulous end to our trip around Europe,Thank you Ritz Calton Berlin,an d a special mention to Fabian who took the time on our arrival to welcome us and explain everything.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Ritz Berlin
- Ritz-Carlton Berlin
- Berlin Ritz Carlton
- Berlin Ritz-Carlton
- Berlin Ritz
- Ritz Carlton Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Berlin, on prestigious Potsdamer Platz, within walking distance to the Sony Center, renowned shopping galleries, the Brandenburg Gate, the Diplomatic and Government District and the heart of cultural Berlin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.