I had a great week at the hotel attending a conference in the hotel. Staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful. The aquarium over the bar was great fun. Talking of the bar, excellent bar staff, with a huge selection of drinks and brands. It can get very busy early evening, but the staff are charming.
Room was very comfortable with great views.
My only negative was the packed lunches provided in the conference suite - soggy baguettes!
I really liked everything else though and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel Berlin
- Radisson Berlin
- Berlin Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel features the worldwide largest cylindrical aquarium and has an excellent location in Berlin-Mitte. Just a strolls away are restaurants, bars, boutiques, galleries and famous sights. The hotel is located directly on the bank of the river Spree, opposite to the Berlin Cathedral and Museum Island. Public transport and the Berlin airport are within easy reach. All 427 non-smoking rooms and suites offer fantastic views of Berlin or the tropical underwater world of the AquaDom. The fully equipped and contemporary designed rooms reflecting urban trends and guarantee a pleasant stay. Wireless LAN and high-speed Internet access is included in the room rate. The restaurant, bar as well as the well-being area with pool, saunas and 24-hours fitness room are inviting to indulgence and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.