Very clean, modern, excellent staff. Everyone was very friendly, hospitable, and helpful. Concierge was great every time we asked for their help. Room was great and clean. Location is awesome. 10 min walk from train station. The beach is right outside of the hotel and the promenade is great for a stroll or a run in the morning. The restaurant in the hotel is great for breakfast and lunch (we didn't have dinner there). Breakfast is buffet and has many choices. Lunch is a la carte and delicious. The pool there is small but very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel Nice
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee
- Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee Nice
- Palais Mediterranee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.