We stayed here in late spring and as an Intercontinental Ambassador got an upgrade to a bigger room with sea view. The hotel still has the grandeur it always had and still is up to 5 star quality, but the room we where in needs some attention from maintenance. At some places the paint was damaged, just a bit, but for a hotel in this price range this is not ok. The bathroom was not to big and a few tiles had little cracks.
Service is excellent, although they can be a bit arrogant. The building is still magnificent as is of course it's location. Maybe the best on the Cote d'Azur!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Intercontinental Cannes
- Carlton Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of tomorrow have a history!Built in 1911, inaugurated in 1913 and ideally located on the famous "La Croisette" Boulevard, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and the shopping district, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is facing the Mediterranean Sea and offers breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Welcoming prestigious guests for a century, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes features 343 rooms, including 39 renovated suites, 2 restaurants (one of them is the Beach restaurant, seasonal), 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Carlton Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.