The staff is unbelievably friendly,competent as well as helpful. We only stayed one night which was a pity. The old town is only ten minutes walking distance away and the beach is across the road. So the location is great. The rooms were spotless, modern with sleek bathrooms. This hotel has great potential once they have a pool and Spa built.
Our friends booked the flat in the residence part of the hotel, which was absolutely amazing with two bedrooms, huge living room/open kitchen and a beautiful terrace. No view though.... the terrace looks onto an apartment building.
We will definitely go there again.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach And Spa
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach Hotel Antibes
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the Mediterranean coast and very close the Cap d'Antibes, the Hotel and Residence Royal is just a 10-minutes walk from the old city of Antibes and from the exhibition centre of Juan-les-Pins. Apartments, rooms and suites are equipped with air-conditioned, TV, private bathroom and free Wi-Fi internet access. Some are on the sea front, others have city view. All are spacious and decorated in a contemporary style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Splendia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.