A real old-fashioned GRAND hotel in the best manner of speaking, very well maintained in the public areas, an impeccable room, very clean bathroom too!
All the men and women working in this hotel did their best to make you feel welcome, they all greeted you with a smile ! Many hotelmanagers could follow courses here to learn their personel to act in the same way.Its not that difficult.
The "cuisine" was not bad, but not very exciting, I would say "average plus" and a 3 course menu for 55 euros is regarding the price-qualityratio rather stiff. Breakfast excellent, nothing to complain about. Conclusion: a very recommendable adress to go to.
- Also Known As:
- Normandy Barriere Deauville
- Normandy Hotel
- Normandy Barriere Hotel Deauville
- Normandy Hotel Deauville
- Normandy Barriere Deauville, France
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The listed pinnacles and light green half-timbering contribute to the Hôtel Normandy Barrière's inimitable charms, making it a wonderful example of Anglo-Norman architecture. The comfort of the rooms, the quality of the gastronomy, plus direct access to the Casino Barrière de Deauville guarantee unforgettable stays blending French traditions with modernity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Normandy Barriere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.