We stayed over a weekend as a 3-generation family, having spent one night at the hotel previously. Rooms are a little tired now, with visible dents and scratches in woodwork and so on, and the style of decor is very elegant but a little cold. However we still enjoyed the ground floor of the hotel through our stay, with its beautiful open-plan spaces, the wonderful garden space for lunches and evening drinks, so welcome on warm September days, and the lovely, bright breakfast room with its superb daily buffet. Most of all, we enjoyed the excellent service from every member of staff - unfailingly professional and always warm and welcoming. Of course the location is unbeatable, for enjoying the luxe part of Paris as well as a quick metro ride away from other parts of this amazing city.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- Hyatt Paris
- Paris Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently accepted into the prestigious Palace Hotels Group, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme is one of the most visually stunning luxury hotels Paris has to offer. Its striking blend of contemporary architecture and classic design was conceived by renowned designer Ed Tuttle, lending the hotel a sensual, understated elegance that extends throughout - from the lavish Paris hotel rooms and suites to the captivating social areas and impressive meeting venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.