Down stairs looked okay. Paint was peeling on the walls in the room. Room was pricey........ 153-189 Euro ($210-260.) per night..... Breakfast was 7 Euro ($9.50) for a Continental Breakfast.... or 14 Euro ($19) for a Breakfast Buffet... Items were stolen from our room the day before we left and desk clerk (Joseph Nyemah) would not call the police, he lied to us several times and the General Manager (Antoine Bigot) also lied. They both said to us that if we gave them a list of item stolen they would purchase them and have them mailed to us. Later, they said they would refund the last night’s stay. I could only get the General Manager to send me an email stating that they would refund the last night stay. He would not commit to the conversation we had earlier. The items that were stolen were gifts purchased in Paris, total 80 euro ($100-120. US) for the price we paid we should have had a secure room, the staff even took a Coke bottle and 3 bottles of water from the mini-fridge. The desk clerk (Joseph) said that it might have been thrown away by mistake; I asked why would they throw away a bag of gifts and leave a bag of bagels next to the bag of gifts. The items in the closet and bathroom were left untouched. The desk clerk (Joseph) said that this happens all the time, but later recanted that he said that. He was rude and hung the phone up on another customer. (He did that twice) When the desk clerk (Joseph) called the General Manager (Mr. Bigot), Joseph was quick to let the GM know that we were Americans and that we were leaving early the next morning. I feel that they lied to us to appease us, then they threw crumbs at us to keep us at bay, and I doubt that I will ever see any money or items from them. I hated the Hotel and staff. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone, not even my worst enemy. If you go take everything with you if you leave the room.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris Montparnasse Pasteur Hotel Paris
- Holiday Inn Paris Montparnasse Pasteur Hotel
- Holiday Inn Paris
- Paris Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Paris Montparnasse Pasteur Hotel a quiet place 15 minutes walk from the Paris Montparnasse area and 2 metro stations from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.A step from France Telecom Head Office Mutualite francaise Ifri UNESCO and Pasteur Institute Holiday Inn Paris Montparnasse Pasteur is ideally located. Use the fastest means of transportation to visit Paris city centre and the most important Paris tourist attractions : St Germain des Pres, Eiffel Tower, Invalides and Department Stores. Book our Visit Paris Package and enjoy a different way to visit Paris. Have a river cruise or visit the Louvre museum. What a charming and homelike place this 60 room hotel is A friendly staff will make your stay unforgettable.Families are most welcome, our Superior rooms accommodate up to 4 persons. Stay connected by using WIFI internet connection in each room as well as Lobby Bar and Meeting Room.The Holiday Inn Paris Montparnasse Pasteur is a favourite for business and leisure visitors to Paris and we want to become tour favourite to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris Montparnasse Pasteur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.