It was a pleasant experience at Pullman hotel @ Bercy but definitely not the best Pullman hotel we have stayed in. Personally we find the room abit dim for our liking day and night. Plastic cup was provided instead of glass which kind of cheapen the brand itself. Room is big. Hardly see rooms that big in europe. So that was a plus.
The spread for the breakfast was good. Service was average as the staff looks grumpy most of the time.
Overall, it was one of the better one we have stayed in in europe.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Paris Bercy Hotel
- Pullman Paris Bercy Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Bercy
- Sofitel Bercy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Pullman Paris Bercy hotel is in the heart of the Bercy Village pedestrian quarter. A few steps from the Grande Bibliotheque and Palais Omnisport as well as close to the Bastille and the Marais, the hotel is just a 7 minute metro ride from La Madeleine. Your meetings and events are well taken care of thanks to our 1800 sqm modular convention centre equipped with the latest cutting edge technology. Realise complete comfort with modern interior design and large elegant and lightfilled spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Paris Bercy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.