We stopped for two nights in this hotel. Yes it's close to the town and generally speaking it's OK. The bathroom was in need of some attention, chipped bath and side panel somewhat 'distressed'. Apart from that everything was clean and tidy with the staff helpful. Our major disappointment was the restaraunt food and the breakfast. There was nothing wrong with the food - good Irish fayre - but it was presented on cold plates. The breakfast self service bar wasn't up to keeping the food particularly warm and by the time it had been on the cold plates for a few minutes it was also cold. I have mentioned this to the hotel staff.
Food in the bar was better and I would recommend this if you are wanting to eat here. Apart from the food issue the hotel is a typical three star hotel in a large holiday town. WiFi is available in reception area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Killarney Hotel Killarney
- Holiday Inn Killarney Hotel
- Killarney Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Killarney, your Haven for ALL Seasons, located quiet yet central in Killarney town on the famous Ring of Kerry road, close to all the amenities and everything Killarney has to offer. We pride ourselves as the perfect place for a getaway: great staff and efficient service, always good value, exciting dining options, live entertainment and full leisure facilities. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Killarney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.