We stayed at the Hilton Airport for 2 days before our flight back to the States. We like the convenience of getting to town by bus or taxi. (We're not exactly great at figuring out public transportation but even we could handle this). The restaurant was lovely although the second night we ate in the bar area right next to it and it seemed a little less expensive for the same menu. Food was really very good, especially the soup. We liked being able to get internet in the room, even if it was 5 euro a night.
My only complaint...THE BED!!! Someone in an earlier review said it was like granite and I totally agree. I like a firm bed but this was very very hard!!! Didn't sleep well at all. Otherwise the room was a nice size. The work area was nice and a very comfortable chair for reading.
Front desk staff was very courteous to us, especially when my husband had a question about our bill (which was correct)
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Hilton Dublin
- Dublin Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short distance from Dublin Airport by complimentary shuttle, the Hilton Dublin Airport hotel has 9 flexible meeting rooms with wireless internet access and a ballroom for up to 350. De-stress in the gym or wind down in the newly refurbished Burnell Bar & Grill, or visit nearby Dublin attractions, just 5 kilometres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.