Avoid this place. The windows don't have double glazing so it sounds like the trucks are driving through your room all night. The brothers are surly and seem to hate their customers. All together a very unpleasant experience.
- Also Known As:
- o`Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse Hotel
- o`Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- o`Neills Victorian Pub And Townhouse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city opposite Trinity College, and only a 5 minute walk to Dublin's premier shopping streets, art galleries, theatres and night life. O'Neills (established 1885) offers top class accommodation, traditional pub food and great Irish craft beers. The O'Neill family has been associated with this old pub & townhouse for over a hundred years and we pride ourselves in the warm and friendly welcome we offer our guests. We have 8 beautifully appointed en suite rooms Choose from either twin, double, triple, or family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Budget Places, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your O'Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.