We booked into the Nevis Bank Inn for one night en-route home from the Western Isles. We had initially booked the nearby Premier Inn but due to ongoing work at the time of our stay we looked elsewhere and I am very glad we did! The Nevis Bank Inn was a little more expensive but well worth it. The accommodation was very good, the staff excellent and we had an evening meal in the restaurant which was first class and very good value for money. The hotel was so good, we stayed in the bar all night, sampling their wide range of Gins and Malt Whiskey's! The following morning the breakfast menu was excellent and the Eggs Benedict is worthy of note. Many thanks to all the staff who were very professional, courteous and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Nevis Bank Hotel
- Nevis Bank Hotel Fort William
- Nevis Bank Fort William
- Nevis Bank Inn Fort William, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unpack, unwind & enjoy!We offer modern comfortable accommodation. Our bedrooms have been designed with you in mind and you will find everything required for a relaxing stay.Rooms are stylishly decorated using walnut wood furniture & luxury fabrics. * Single rooms have double beds * Double rooms have king-size or super king beds * Twin rooms and rooms for guests with mobility difficulties are also available. * Suites have super king beds and lounges with double sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Nevis Bank Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.