Upon arrival we checked in but was not given any info about meal times, facilities, car parking. Our room was next to the elevator which banged shut late in to the night and early in the morning. At breakfast we had to ask for plates and for items to be restocked as they ran out. Duvet cover consisted of large lumps of foam and then bear parts making a weirdly lumpy duvet. We couldn't spread out the foam - we tried. Old and needs replacing. Wine stains on carpet in room.
Best bit was the poole area and scrabble in reception area. Location good too. Would not stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel Inverness
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a warm and friendly welcome at the stylish 3 star Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa in the heart of Inverness. Located on the banks of the River Ness overlooking the Castle it is just a few minutes walk to the town centre. You'll enjoy a fresh and contemporary hotel with a choice of dining in Eight on the River or the Brasserie. You can sit back and relax with a Starbucks Coffee and surf the web for free. As well as a lovely selection of bedrooms from Classic rooms to period River View rooms with a lovely view towards the Castle. You will enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings with extras including FREE Wifi, Free Car Parking and a superb upgraded Leisure Club with 50 foot swimming pool and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.