We had dinner a few days ago at the Garden Inn, Aberdeen. The hotel itself is absolutely lovely, modern looking with great facilities. The staff in the restaurant was extremely friendly and welcoming. Our waiter for the night was Adam - special thanks to him - who really made sure we had a special night. The food was delicious, my steak was perfectly done and tasty. An overall very good experience and will return soon for another steak! yummy!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Recent addition to the hotels dining scene is Native by Celebrity Chef Nick Nairn. Native by Nick Nairn celebrates the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.