This was by far the best b&b I have ever stayed in. Im not a usual B&B person as sometimes I feel like I'm encroaching on someones personal place. Maryville was nothing like that. The room was small but perfectly contained. We saw another room which was a lovely size so I guess they vary. From the welcome drinks and scone to the fabulous cakes that were left out for guests that night to the wonderful breakfast we had the next morning, I can honestly say it was entirely faultless. The staff were young and friendly and asked us how our stay was and genuinely seemed interested in the response.
Lastly I should say that we stayed here on a grabone voucher but at no time did we feel like second class citizens. I would gladly have paid the £90 rack rate.
Thank you for a lovely night. I shall be recommending you to anyone I know travelling to Belfast.
- Also Known As:
- Maryville House Hotel Belfast
- Maryville House Hotel
- Maryville House Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maryville House is an exquisite Victorian residence, superbly renovated with a modern twist. It is situated on the cosmopolitan Lisburn Road in South Belfast, within its own private grounds together with secure car-parking and bus routes into the city centre. It is situated within close proximity to the motorway. The boutique accommodation includes the following facilities:• Individually designed rooms with antique furniture• All rooms have an en-suite• Free wireless internet access• Flat screen TV• Tea and coffee making facilities with selection of homemade scones and traybakes fresh daily from our bakery• Complimentary sparkling and still mineral water• Ipod dock/charger/alarm clock on request• Iron/ironing board• Hairdryer• Sewing kit• Golf tee off times can be arranged at N.I. top clubs• Salmon fishing trips can be arranged at the Tilenmore Fishery on the famous River Finn. Maryville’s breakfasts include a wide and varying range of the finest options from healthy fresh fruit salads and natural organic yoghurts to Eggs Benedict or the Maryville House Full Breakfast, served with free range eggs and the finest quality locally sourced sausage. The range of specialty Suki Teas is endless and an extensive range of coffees is made with the finest lusso beans. Maryville also serves all day breakfasts for its guests. In addition, Maryville’s unique in-house tearoom offers a delicious range of light lunches and home-baked fare. With their own bakery, artisan breads, tray-bakes, pastries, cakes and scones are baked daily. They are complemented by homemade jams from their family farm in County Armagh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Maryville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.