Stayed here for a wedding party.
The hotel is lovely with plenty of space and a small but decent enough gym and pool.
Our room was a little dated and shabby and could do with a freshen up (room 225) but was fine for the two nights we were there! The room was a good size with all the facilities you need! The housekeeper restocked the toiletries both mornings! Room service were very efficient. The bed was very comfy.
The breakfast choice was very good and the food very tasty.
We stayed over Easter and the hotel laid on a room and Easter egg hunt for the children to play in.
Would definitely stay here again
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Newport Hotel Newport
- Hilton Newport Hotel
- Hilton International Newport
- Newport Hilton International
- Newport Hilton
- Hilton Newport Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the gateway between England and Wales, the Hilton Newport hotel is close to glorious Welsh countryside and is situated just off the M4 motorway at Junction 24 and 3 miles from Newport City Centre. Explore nearby Newport attractions, before enjoying hearty British cuisine at the contemporary Seasons Restaurant. Relax over a coffee at Costa Coffee or enjoy a glass of wine on the patio of the Court Bar & Lounge. Enjoy the hotel's Livingwell Health Club with its 18 metre indoor pool and air conditioned gym or maybe make time for a beauty treatment or two with the Essence of Beauty. Car parking charges apply.60 minutes free wifi available in Court Lounge and Court Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.