I have been staying here for a couple of weeks and wanted to share my experience as I have tried one or two other B&Bs but there were drawbacks with all of them. This is an excellent guest house. Extremely clean and tidy. My room is a single on the 1st floor but comes with integral bathroom and shower to the highest quality. TV choice is terrestial and some freeview. Tea and Coffee making facilities in the room and heating system excellent. The full English breakfast is unbeatable with plenty of other options too. The hotel is on the A4 and whilst parking is a problem in Bath a huge car park is located at the rear of the building (Charlotte St at £8 day) and the landlady will provide a free permit if you want to park in a street nearby. Excellent internet coverage free of charge too. Easy walking distance to Bath city centre or north towards the Crescent. Friendly informative landlady. Highly recommended and I intend to stay here as long as I continue to work in Bath.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Guest House Hotel Bath
- Crescent Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, city centre guest house offering smaller but very well appointed rooms, a great breakfast menu and lots of fun. We are proud of our high service standards, our rooms which retain most of their original features and our attention to detail. We know our city, its restaurants and attractions very well, so advice is there if you need it. We're also happy to make theatre bookings, or to help you plan your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Crescent Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.