I booked a WeightWatchers Magazine Spa Day including light lunch and a 30 min treatment. The Spa area was good, but I have a few points to make.
1. Only 1 locked changing cubicle, the rest of the changing room is open plan. A few more for those of us who prefer privacy would be a good idea.
2. There is a old school type drinking fountain in changing room. However, I needed the water to take tablets and there are no cups provided. You can only imagine the nightmare that was to swallow the tablets and slurp from a fountain at the same time!
3. There is no water cooler dispenser or complimentary tea in the Spa Reception, just a bowl of highly polished apples! Not sure if for decoration or eating purposes.
3. Relaxation Room which you are taken to after a Spa Treatment has herbal/fruit teas, but no breakfast tea, which would have been a nice touch, for those of us who prefer real tea.
4. Lunch in Al Fresco dining area was lovely... organic salmon, followed by chocolate brownie! Livio the Lunch Manager was great, attentive and welcoming.
5. Stopped for tea and scone afterwards, and nearly had a heart attack at the prices. £4.50 for pot of tea and £4.50 for 1 scone with cream and jam. Lovely, but over-priced I think.
Lovely day after saying all that, but only on a discounted special offer price I think.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Bath Hotel Bath
- Macdonald Bath Hotel
- Macdonald Hotel Bath
- Bath Hotel Spa
- Macdonald Bath Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country house hotel in restored Georgian mansion, set in acres of landscaped gardens; walking distance to city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.