At £85 per night (with no breakfast) I was expecting better.
It was the smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in. There was barely more than half a metre around the bed. The toilet/shower room was like something you would get on a plane. I could hardly turn round!
It was also so close to the tube line that the room vibrated whenever a train went past (which was about every 20 seconds first thing in the morning). There was no warning of this when I booked or checked in.
The wallpaper was also peeling off the walls.
All in all, I have stayed in better youth hostels.
I would never stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Townhouse London Hotel London
- Kensington Townhouse London Hotel
- Kensington Townhouse Hotel London
- Hogarth Hotel
- London Kensington Townhouse Hotel
- Hogarth Hotel London
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your London Premier Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.