For access to Victoria Station, which is important to us, this hotel is great. All staff appear to take pride in their service offering and absolutely no complaints there either. Only downside is that for the price of the room (£179 inclusive of VAT), it was a little disappointing, with the bed crammed into a space that the Yotel would be proud of, and a television that was probably the bees knees in 1990. My brother's family room was £360 for the night and again it wasn't a "wow" factor when I saw it. But maybe I am expecting 1990 pricing which is not realistic.
We would have stayed in the Victoria Park Plaza if it had availability and that will be first choice next time, but thanks to all the staff for the great service, and pricing is not really their remit.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Occupancy Marketing, Priceline, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.